Sunday, December 12, 2010

jaylice in romaland

since this is my 3rd time in rome, i have been visiting many of the typical tourist attractions / sites of ancient art & architecture & beauty...but as i already have photos of those places, i have decided to experience them more fully with the naked eye, rather than through the LCD screen of a digital camerai do whip out my camera every now & then...to capture places that i am visiting for the first time. or something that catches my interest. so here's a few of those moments from my first few days back in Rome:in my first couple nights here, i got to see my lovely friend Marco Guazzone perform, with my new boyfriend (not really) Andrea on guitar"love will save us" ... or will it?for my friend Sia back in NYC...i didn't know you had your own line of home fashions over here!!at first glance...just a lovely gate.a rather large keyholewhen Alice peers through the keyhole, she sees the Rose Garden. when Jay peers through the keyhole, he sees this curious row of hedges...lean in close...wow!! a perfectly framed view of St. Peters Basilica at the Vatican!! and if you drink the little vial of Holy Water, you shrink just enough to slip under the door and into eternal bliss, riding around town in the glass Popemobile and retiring nightly to the Papal Apartments like a true rich person of God. spiritually wealthy, only, of course. i'm sure the Vatican was built exclusively by volunteers.pretty clear to mebut it seems even Italians have problems reading Italian

Depressed People Depression Help

No comments:

Post a Comment